- Trying to shoot the ball consistently and accurately is an enjoyable discipline.
- Feeling the size, shape, and texture of a good quality basketball just makes me want to play!
- Being the lone defender on a 2 on 1 breakaway is a no-lose situation: they should really score, so if I stop them, I’ve made a good play.
- Playing with other competitive guys who value fun and exercise over winning makes the games even more enjoyable.
- Watching 3-point shooters when they are on their game is a thing of beauty.